"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

sábado, maio 19

Special Dog

Uma paródia acerca de Mourinho e seu cão no Telegraph (versão multimédia aqui).

Then my wife she ring to say men are asking questions about her little dog, Gullit, the Special Dog.

[...]And for why? This is what I am saying: has Sir Fergie's Highland terrier been taken away? No. Do they come at night to take Roy Keane's labrador? No. Only the Special Dog is the one inside. Sir's dog, he is outside cocking his leg against lamp-post while Special Dog is eating porridge. Hey, don't get me wrong, Sir's dog is a wonderful dog, very clever, very good, upright old Scottish dog who we must all respect. The Special Dog and him, they share a bowl of food whenever they meet. And it is very good food, very expensive food, because Sir's dog is a fine dog.

[...]Maybe I should understand by now how it works. For example. Michael Ballack, we bring him in from Germany to Chelsea. No-one says anything about injections. Andrei Shevchenko, him we bring from Italy. Nothing about quarantine. My wife's Gullit he come from Portugal. Suddenly it is all injections and quarantine and put him in the dogs' home. And for why? Is it Portugal? Is it my wife? Is it Special Dog? I only ask you these questions. You tell me. All I'll say is, in my country, they wouldn't treat a dog like this.

Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe to RSS Feed